valentine's day gifts for him
Ladies! Heres a little gift guide for your man, or dad, or brother, or who ever!! I will link all of them below.
Harry’s Shave Kit. If the man in your life is into men’s hygiene and grooming and what not, this is a great basic kit! It’s also really cool looking. It’s all about that aesthetic ya know ;)
2. For the tech lover: this Mini Tech Kit Includes earbuds, phone camera lens, earbud wrapper, flash drive, screen cloth, password hint list, cord organizer, USB wall charger, 3-in-1 charging cable, phone/tablet stand.
3. Everyone needs underwear! Here’s a Valentine’s Day colored pack of Calvin’s
4. Beanies on boys….DROOLING! :) :) :) Get your man this red knit beanie from UO!
5. If you want to get your man a little fancier of a gift, this BREDA watch is simple, trendy, and really affordable!
6. Herschel is one of my favorite brands for my husband. I have gotten him backpacks, wallets, toiletry bags, etc. Every man could use a nice wallet! Check out these from Herschel!
7. Bluetooth speakers are one of the worlds greatest gifts to humanity, and there are some seriously cute ones out there! If your man likes to work out, or work outside, go to the beach/lake, etc… This Rerii Handmade Walnut Wood Portable Bluetooth Speaker is perfect and sooooo cute! (or cool…ya know…for guys)
8. Can a man every have too many pairs of socks? This assorted sock set from UO is so cool and the perfect simple gift!
I hope this helps and gives some ideas for quick, simple gifts for your man! Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day!!